- After China, India has the highest number of internet users in the world.
- Most Indians use Facebook in the world.
The use of social media is increasing worldwide. Millions of people share countless posts throughout the day on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and Tik Tok. The number of social media users is also increasing continuously in India. Most Indians use Facebook in the world. Apart from this, the number of Indian users is also quite high on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and Tik Tok.
- Facebook – about 346.2 million
- Twitter- about 11.45 million
- Instagram – Around 80 million
- YouTube – approximately 265 million
- Tik Tok – about 300 million
Facebook Users in World
- Facebook has around 250 million users worldwide.
- 1 out of every three people worldwide is on Facebook
- Facebook has offices in more than 70 cities of the world
- Facebook has about 45,000 fulltime employees.
- Around 140 million people connect with their customers through Facebook
- 10 thousand crore messages are written daily on Facebook
- 100 million stories are shared daily on Facebook
- 10 million people login every minute on this platform
Facebook Users in India
- Most Indians use Facebook in the world
- India overtook America in 2019
- Only 4 countries of the world have more population than Facebook user in India
- More than 50% of Facebook users in India are under 25 years
- Over 45 crore people in India use the Internet every month.
After China, India has the highest number of internet users in the world.