We can try home remedies to get rid of dandruff in winter. Hair gets dry and lifeless in winter and dandruff also starts, so in winter, hair needs special care. Try Grandma’s home remedies to get rid of dandruff in winter.
Here’s how to get rid of dandruff in winter:
1) Soak overnight in 5 tablespoons of hina powder, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, 1 egg white, 1 tablespoon fenugreek, 1 tablespoon vinegar, 4 tablespoons yogurt. Apply it on hair and shampoo after 2-3 hours. This is a simple home remedy to get rid of dandruff.
2) Grind 3 grams of camphor in 100 ml coconut oil and mix. Use this oil daily at night. Massage the hair roots thoroughly with this oil. By using this oil, your dandruff will soon disappear and your hair will become long, thick and soft.
3) Soak overnight in a half cup of yogurt by mixing 2 tablespoons fenugreek, some curry leaves and 2 gooseberries. Make a paste by grinding it in the morning. Apply this paste well on the hair. Shampoo after 1-2 hours. The use of this pack will eliminate dandruff from your hair and the dryness of your hair will also disappear.
4) Mix lemon juice and coconut oil and apply it on the hair. Wash hair after 2 hours. This is an easy and effective home remedy to get rid of dandruff.
5) Vinegar also relieves dandruff. For this, mix 2 teaspoons vinegar juice in 4 teaspoons of water and apply it on the roots of the hair and massage it well. This use gets rid of dandruff.