The shine of jewelry will never decrease, clean it with household things and save money too
There is hardly any woman who does not love her jewelry. However, women often complain that their jewelry loses its luster. At the same time, they must spend money to get back the shine of the jewelry. However, if you want, you can also save your money by cleaning the jewelry at home. In this article, we will tell you some such ways, by which you can keep the jewelry clean and like new, that too at a low cost.
Wash jewelry with liquid soap
Soak the jewelry in warm water with a mild liquid soap for 15 minutes. Then rub the jewelry with a soft brush. Then wash it with plain water and dry it.
Dip a teaspoon of dishwashing soap in lukewarm water. Now gently scrub the jewelry with a soft brush. Take care not to clean the diamond with excessive pressure. Do not allow it to come in direct skin contact, as it can cause rashes.
Apply a pinch of turmeric on gold jewelry. Then rub it with a muslin cloth. This will make the jewelry look new and will save you money.
If you have gemstone jewelry like pearls, then clean them with lukewarm water. If you want, you can put dishwashing soap in it.
To shine silver jewelry, wash them with baking soda and water. For this, keep the jewelry in hot water for at least 10 minutes. Then apply baking soda and rub it with a brush and then wash it with plain water and dry it.
How to handle Jewelry?
- In addition to cleaning the jewelry, you should also know the proper way to maintain it, to prevent it from breaking or getting damaged.
- After returning from the party or function, first keep the jewelry in a safe place, so that it does not get spoiled.
- If you want the jewelry not to get damaged, then cover it with cotton and store it in the jewelry box.
- Never keep the jewelry folded as there is a risk of it breaking.
- Always keep stone jewelry in small silk pouches. This does not damage the stone.