Nowadays many men are facing the problem of sperm deficiency and infertility due to stressful life and modern lifestyle. Not only this, but the quality of sperm is also decreasing. Due to low sperm count, their fertility is affected. According to the study, 90% of the problems related to the fertility of men are due to sperm deficiency. This deficiency is among the common health problems for men in their 30s. You will be surprised to know that sperm count is directly related to eating habits and lifestyle. A better diet and lifestyle give you better sperm count. Here in this blog, we are giving information about such foods, which will prove to be helpful in increasing sperm count as well as improving your sex life.
Here are the foods you can have in your meal to increase sperm count naturally:
- Eggs for Healthy Sperm
Eggs are rich in protein and vitamin Every helpful in the production of healthy sperm. Not only this, but it also helps in fighting free radicals that decrease fertility as well as increase sperm count. That’s why egg is considered among the best sex driving foods. So add two eggs daily in your diet.
- Dark Chocolate for Antioxidants
Amino acids are found in dark chocolate. Along with doubling the sperm count, it also helps to thicken the semen. In addition, dark chocolate contains a lot of antioxidants, which are helpful in removing free radicals due to which the body spoils the balance of testosterone sex hormone, which results in less sperm count. One piece of dark chocolate is enough throughout the day. The darker the chocolate, the more beneficial it is to increase the sperm count.
- Garlic for Sperm Motility
If you do not have any problem with the strong aroma of garlic, then start eating it. It contains two magical elements – first is Allicin, which increases blood flow in the sexual organ of men and prevents sperm from getting damaged and second is Selenium – it is a type of antioxidant, which increases the mobility of sperm. Eating two garlic buds per day will be sufficient.
- Banana for Libido
This fruit is very good for men’s sexual health. Banana contains an enzyme called Bromelin, which helps to increase men’s libido and regulate sex hormones. Apart from this, it is found in plenty of vitamins C, A and B1, which increases the ability of men to produce sperm in their body.
- Pumpkin Seeds for Sex Hormones
The omega-three fatty acids present in it that increase blood circulation in male organisms. Eating one fistful of pumpkin seeds daily increases the secretion and sperm count of sex hormones called testosterone in the body.
- Broccoli for Active Sperm
Lack of vitamin A in the body reduces fertility because the lack of it causes the sperm to become low. To avoid this, include broccoli rich in vitamin A in your food. By consuming it regularly, sperm will become active and healthy.
- Walnuts for Sperm Count
Omega-3 fatty acids help increase blood flow in sperm count and male organisms. Walnuts are a great source of omega-three fatty acids. Eating a handful of walnuts daily will increase the number of sperm and their size will also improve.
- Ginsheng for Testosterone
For years, this miraculous plant is being used to remove the problem of infertility. It increases the level of testosterone in the body and accelerates blood circulation in men’s genitals. So drink ginseng tea or take half a teaspoon of Ginsheng powder before going to bed at night.
- Spinach for Healthy Sperm
Folic acid is found in spinach, which is an essential nutrient for sperm. It helps in the production of healthy sperm. Unhealthy sperms thrive when there is a deficiency of folic acid in the body. Due to which, sperm have difficulty in reaching the egg. So add Spinach in your daily diet.
Other home remedies to increase semen count
- Soak four-five almonds in water overnight, grind it in the morning and make a fine paste and put it in a glass of milk and boil milk. Drink a spoonful of Pure Ghee and sugar in it.
- One Cardamom, one gram Mace(Javitri), 10 grams of sugar mixed with five almond paste and drink on an empty stomach in the morning.
- Take half a gram Nutmeg (Jayfal) powder with water daily.
- Prepare a powder by mixing Asparagus, Ashwagandha and Musli. Take this mixture 3 GM with glasses of milk in the morning and evening.
- Drink the same quantity of onion and ginger juice in one spoonful of honey.
Keep these things in mind
- Do yoga to increase sperm count like Bhastrika Pranayama, Halasana, Suryanamaskar, Sethubanghasana, and Dhanurasana daily. This help in increasing fertility and sperm count.
- Stay away from stress. Always being under stress adversely affects sperm count and quality.
- Avoid drinking alcohol and cigarettes.
- Do not wear over-tight underwear. Does not sleep at night wearing jeans get into the habit of sleeping by wearing loose pajamas.
- Do not work by keeping the laptop on the thigh.
- Do not always keep the mobile in your pants pocket.
- Do not use an excessive lubricant. This can cause sperm to die.
- Do not consume soya milk, because they harm sperm.
- A study has shown that men who consume three or more cups of coffee every day have low sperm count and quality. So avoid drinking too much tea or coffee.
- Avoid steam or gold baths. A steam bath is appropriate once a week, but bathing with warm water above 40 degrees may reduce sperm count.
- Avoid Junk foods.