To maintain the health of children, it is very important to feed them a healthy diet. But children are very active about food. In such a situation, due to not getting proper nutrition, their immunity starts to decrease. In such a situation, if you are also concerned about your child’s health, then you can include oats in their diet. It has vitamins, calcium, iron, anti-oxidant, anti-viral, anti-bacterial properties. Therefore, its consumption will improve the digestion process along with their immunity stronger. It will also help in better development. By the way, children will not eat anything directly. In such a situation, you can make laddus and feed them. So let’s know the method of making Oats Laddus and its benefits…
Material for preparation of Immune booster Oats Laddu
- Oats – 1 bowl
- Jaggery – 1/4 cup
- Almonds – 1 cup (chopped)
- Desi Ghee – 1 tsp
- Cinnamon Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Coconut – 1 cup (grated)
- Salt – a pinch
- Chia seeds – 2 tbsp
- Dates – 3 (chopped)
How to make Immune booster Oats Laddu?
- Fry the almonds in the pan and take them out separately.
- Now heat ghee in the pan and fry the oats.
- Add cinnamon powder to it.
- Now grind the oats, almonds, dates and ghee in the grinder.
- Add chia seeds to the mixture and mix.
- Now make ladoos from the mixture by applying some ghee on your hands.
- Take your healthy oats ladoos are ready.
Make laddus with chocolate even tastier
Children love chocolate very much. In such a situation, you can coat it on laddus.
- To do this, grate a bowl of chocolate.
- Now add water as required in the pan.
- Put a bowl of chocolate on it.
- If chocolate becomes too thick after melting, add some milk and dilute it.
- Coat the prepared ladoos with chocolate and let them dry.
- Take your Chocolate Oats Laddoos are ready.
So now let us know the benefits of eating oats laddu…
– The vitamins, calcium, zinc, potassium, iron, anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, etc. properties in it help in better development of the child.
– Consuming these laddus rich in calcium and phosphorus, strengthens muscles and bones.
– Iron will complete blood loss in the body.
– Increased immunity protects against seasonal diseases.
Stomach pain, acidity, constipation, indigestion, and other stomach related problems are kept away from digestion.
How did you like our article, do let us know in the comment box.