If you want to make your child’s future bright, make your dreams come true then it is very important that you become a role model for children. Make yourself a better example in front of children so that it will have a positive effect on your child. Let us know how as a parent you can improve even the simple things and become a role model for children.
- Get into the habit of reading 20 minutes a day to a small child. Reading not only develops the child, but also increases his vocabulary i.e. his learning process increases.
- Encourage the child to express his opinion about studies. Whether the parents agree with him or not.
- Help the child in the learning process. Try to know about the topics in which the child is interested.
- First learn your child’s learning style, learning style – audio, visual, verbal or logical etc. Some children learn more by watching visuals, while some remember things by listening to audio.
- Focus your attention on the child’s learning process, not on its performance. Once the child learns and understands things well, then his performance will also improve itself.
- Help the child to keep his books, papers and assignments in an orderly manner. After a few attempts, he will get used to staying organized.
- Focus on the strength of the child. Inspire him to learn more instead of getting frustrated at his weaknesses.