Periods of menstruation is the important cycle of a woman’s life, due to which women get the pleasure of becoming a mother. The health of women also depends on the menstrual cycle. If this cycle gets bad then many types of health issues start happening. At the same time, due to health problems, they also go wrong. Many women in India struggle with this problem due to negligence so it is very important to pay attention to menstrual problems.
But before that, understand what is to be missed.
A woman has periods within 21 to 35 days, which may be slightly further back. However, if your periods are getting late for more than 35 days, you may have a problem. Behind this happening
- No nutritious food
- Weight gain
- PCOD, PCOS
- Unbalance of hormones
- If there is any tumor or neoplasia
- Lactating women
In addition, periods of anxiety-stress take irregularities.
– Periods of prolactin in the blood are irregular even when the levels are high. Prolactin levels in the blood also increase when the woman is breastfeeding the baby.
There are many disadvantages to not having periods on time.
The biggest problem is the birth of a child for which fertility treatments are done. At the same time, the weight of women starts increasing, due to which there is a risk of many other diseases.
What to do first?
First of all, get the necessary tests done with medical advice as to why you are having this problem. Such as ultrasound of the ovary, MRI, thyroid and hormonal test, etc.
Now know the natural way to correct Mensural Cycle
Take all the medicines you take, unless you keep your lifestyle healthy, problems related to your periods will not be cured.
- Keeping lifestyle means healthy workouts with your diet.
- Eat a balanced diet in the diet. Eat healthy things like milk, fruits, vegetables, nuts. For protein, you should consume chicken egg. Avoid eating spicy junk foods. Do not make the mistake of being hungry. There will be no bleeding even if there is no blood in the body. Therefore, take iron, calcium also.
- Exercise lightly-lit with diet and take the help of yoga. Visit for half an hour.
- Do not eat hormonal medicines for much longer.
- If the weight is more, then exercise it with the help of exercise and yoga.
- Keep yourself away from stress. Take recourse to meditation.
- If you are a sugar or thyroid patient, keep it under control.
- Women who have PCOD are more at risk of missing their period, so make your lifestyle healthy and consult a doctor.
- If you have neoplasia, contact your doctor. This can be corrected with the help of medicines, while in some situations, doctors also recommend surgery.
Desi recipe of Celery (Ajwayen)
The Ayurvedic recipe of celery present in your kitchen will be very helpful in removing the problem of periods. All you need to do is put 2-3 pinches of celery in 1 glass of water and boil it till half and mix half a teaspoon of honey and drink it 2-3 times a day. If periods occur intermittently, the problem will be fixed.
Remember the most important thing is your diet, keep yourself stress-free. Eat healthy things so that you don’t have a period problem because a period problem brings with it many more health problems.