Turmeric is a mine of benefits and it get doubled when mixed with warm water. Know what is the right time to drink turmeric water and what are its benefits?
We all know that Turmeric is an herb that provides many wonderful benefits to health. Turmeric is also used in India to increase the taste of food. Turmeric acts as an antioxidant and also has anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties.
Yes, today through this article we are going to tell you what is the benefit of drinking turmeric mixed with warm water and at what time you can get the most benefits from drinking it.
Benefits of warm water and turmeric
- Turmeric contains lipopolysaccharid which strengthens the immune system and reduces the risk of flu and colds.
- The anti-bacterial effect of turmeric helps in healing the wound quickly. Turmeric water prevents inflammation from damaging the tissues of the joints thereby preventing or relieving problems like joint pain and arthritis.
- Turmeric has tumour prevention properties, so drinking turmeric water can reduce the risk of cancer to a great extent. It also reduces the level of cholesterol that causes cardiovascular disease and stroke.
- The anti-inflammatory properties of turmeric protect the brain from Alzheimer’s disease and also protect it from other mental disorders that occur in old age.
- Turmeric water also prevents the formation of fat in the body, which helps in reducing weight.
Beneficial for skin
Turmeric intake is also beneficial for many skin related problems. Not only this, you can also use turmeric paste to improve your skin. The use of turmeric is considered to be very beneficial especially after breast cancer surgery, because after that there is an allergy on the skin of the whole body and there is a problem of skin irritation due to which the use of turmeric is considered very beneficial for protection. is.
In Alzheimer’s condition
This health problem is usually seen in the elderly. Due to which their memory starts getting weaker with increasing age. Turmeric will also prove useful to avoid this problem. A study conducted by the National Centre for Complementary and Integrative Health found that curcumin present in turmeric can also actively help to improve and prevent Alzheimer’s disease.
Reduce the risk of heart attack
Taking turmeric is also very beneficial in heart disease, and if someone in your home is troubled by heart disease, then add turmeric to his diet. According to scientific studies, the risk of heart attack after surgery can be avoided to a great extent by the consumption of turmeric. Heart patients can also consume it with milk before sleeping at night.
For oral health
Many people also have the problem of foul-smelling mouth due to which sometimes they have to face embarrassment. Therefore, the use of turmeric will be very beneficial to avoid any problems related to oral health. Turmeric has antibacterial activity. For this reason, when you consume turmeric, it works actively to kill bacteria present in the mouth and can be very helpful in oral health.
Helpful in relieving knee pain
Many people suffer from knee disease and this is the reason why they are often advised to eat turmeric or apply it on the knees. It is said that because turmeric has the quality of pain killer which works actively in relieving pain in the body.
Save from cancer
Cancer has become a disease that takes thousands of lives every year. To avoid this deadly disease, turmeric is also very important. Actually, turmeric is found to have an anti-cancer activity which can prove to be very helpful in protecting against cancer. Therefore, you must consume turmeric in your diet through some other food item.
For people with diabetes
Today, millions of people in India are troubled by the problem of diabetes and to avoid its risk, special attention should be paid to food. At the same time, if turmeric is talked about, then according to a study done by the National Institute of Health, consuming turmeric reduces the risk of diabetes, and people who are suffering from diabetes are also very much protected from the risk due to it. Helps. Therefore, people suffering from diabetes must consume turmeric regularly.
To avoid insomnia problem
Turmeric intake will also prove to be very beneficial to avoid insomnia problem. Turmeric has the properties of enhancing a hormone called melatonin. Therefore, if you consume it as a golden drink before going to bed, then you will get sleep quickly and you will feel stress-free as well. Also, keep in mind that turmeric is hot.
When to drink turmeric water?
If you want to get the full benefits of turmeric water, then consume it on an empty stomach every morning. Drinking this water in the morning will give you the most benefits.
How to make turmeric water?
- The method of making turmeric water is as follows:
- Take a glass of hot water and put it on the gas to boil.
- Now add a teaspoon of turmeric powder and mix it well.
- You can also add honey to it for taste.
- Drink this water daily in the morning.
Keep these things in mind
- In some situations, you have to be careful about drinking turmeric water, otherwise it can cause some harmful effects.
- If you have trouble blocking stones or bile duct, then turmeric water can aggravate this problem.
- Turmeric can slow down the process of blood clotting and this increases the risk of excess bleeding if an injury occurs. Stop getting turmeric water at least two weeks before getting surgery etc.
- Curcumin present in turmeric can greatly reduce blood sugar levels, so patients with diabetes should consume it cautiously.
- Due to excessive intake of turmeric, the absorption of iron in the body may be stopped. If you are deficient in iron, reduce the intake of turmeric.
- Thus, turmeric water can overcome many of your health problems and it is also a very easy and effective way to stay healthy.