Cancer is a disease in which a large number of abnormal cells (cells) start to form inside the body. These sales continue to grow and divide in an uncontrolled way. These cancer cells destroy the tissues of the body …
Symptoms of Cancer: These 5 special risk factors of cancer, we all should know that these 11 important things can cause cancer cells to spread throughout the person’s body in certain situations. You may be surprised to know that in today’s times Cancer has become such a dangerous disease for the world which has become the second major cause of total deaths in the world every year. However, in some cancers, the number of patients who beat death due to timely screening and improvement in treatment is increasing …
We can understand cancer in the common language, such as the formation of some cells in the body in a non-essential way and continuing to grow. Due to this, more than one lump can be formed inside the body and in some cases. These lumps are a bunch or bunch of non-essential cells, which grow continuously and damage the tissues of our body.
Symptoms of cancer
Symptoms of cancer depend on which part of a person’s body the disease has occurred. But still there are some symptoms that can be seen in every patient, even if he has some kind of cancer …
– Constant cough and difficulty in breathing.
– Difficulty swallowing anything while eating.
– Feeling of a lump inside the skin.
– Rapid weight loss or increase.
– Change the skin color. Such as increased redness, blackness, or yellowness.
-Urin problems or changes in it.
– Constant indigestion complaint or feeling upset after eating anything.
– To have heaviness in voice.
– Undue pain in joints and muscles.
– High fever or night sweats.
This is the reason why cancer thrives
Cancerous disease is usually caused by DNA mutations within cells. The cell or cell has DNA inside it and contains many genes. These genes only instruct the cell how to grow, how to divide it and how to function.
Why cancer happens?
Experts say that because the genes inside the cell give her instructions related to different functions according to which she works. If there is any error or error in the way the gene is given and the way the cell works by understanding those instructions, then the error prevents the cell from functioning normally. Also, this problem can work to convert a cell into a cancer cell.
Why does cancer cell growth not stop?
Gene mutation also tells the cell when to stop its growth, how fast to grow and for how long. Based on this mutation, many new cells are created. But the cells whose functioning is disturbed, they go uncontrolled and cause cancer. Because the tumor suppressor (tumor inhibitor) gene inside them loses control over these cells. Because of this they continue to grow, divide and spread.
When should you to doctor ?
-If you see any of the above mentioned symptoms in your body for a long time, due to which your lifestyle and way of working is not connected, then you should go to the doctor.
– If you do not have any such symptom in you, but still you want to be comforted about the possibility that such a disease is not developing in you. Then see your doctor and ask them which tests might be helpful for you.
These are the risk factors in Cancer
Doctors are aware of what can cause cancer to grow inside a person. Accordingly, they also give guidance to patients. But there are some factors associated with us, about which we do not know ourselves. This is the reason why most cancer patients have no clear reason for being caught by the disease. Some of the obvious reasons are as follows…
Symptoms are usually seen in old age
It can also take several decades for any type of cancer to develop. This is a big reason that most of the patients who have cancer disease are around 65 years of age. However, it is not the case that this disease occurs at an early age. This is a problem that can take any person of any age into their own hands. It is just necessary that it is checked in time and it gets caught.
Smoking and alcohol consumption
- Experts say that women who consume alcohol are of any age, if they regularly take more than one alcoholic drink, they have an increased risk of cancer.
- While men over 65 years of age regularly take more than one drink, they also have an increased risk of cancer. While the younger men take two drinks a day, they are also pushing themselves towards this danger.
- Excessive sun exposure or frequent sunburn.
- morbidly obese.
- Also, unprotected sex can also become the cause of cancer.
Family History (Family History)
However, the role of family history is not very big due to cancer disease. But if there is a history of this disease in your family, then the mutation may have been transferred to the next generation as well. To avoid this, you can talk to a doctor and do genetic testing on their advice.
– However, there is no need to stress about this. Because it is not necessary that if this happens in your family, then you also have this problem.
People who have chronic health problems may also have an increased risk of cancer. For example, if you have problems with colitis, you should also talk to your doctor about the possibility of this disease.
-Colitis is a problem related to the digestive system, in which there is inflammation, infection, lack of blood supply or any other problem in the colon inside the digestive system.
-Colonel is that part of our digestive system, which acts to separate liquids from digested food.
The environment around you
-If the place where you live, if harmful chemicals are present in the surrounding environment, then the risk of diseases like cancer increases for you. Problems like pollution and passive smoking also roll in it.
-Passive smoking is one in which you do not smoke yourself, but during your stay with the smoker, the smoke and harmful toxins released by him are inhaled through the breath.
Pollution is also a reason
Where there is too much pollution, even harmful particles enter the body by breathing and due to being in such a condition continuously, a disease like cancer can take hold of your body.