Due to Corona virus, people all over the world are scared. People are avoiding getting out of their homes as the corona virus infection continues to spread. However, many people are traveling by metro and bus for office, market or any other important work. Such people need to take special care.
Actually, millions of people are traveling daily through metro and buses. Many people in bus and metro will also suffer from the symptoms of flu. However, you cannot guess whether this symptom is of corona virus infection or not. In such a situation, if you are traveling by metro and bus, then start following the precautions given below.
- Avoid traveling if you are sick
According to the World Health Organization, if you have fever, cough, cold and difficulty in breathing then avoid traveling. Traveling in such a situation carries the risk of spreading the virus. See a doctor and get the tests done if necessary. Follow every instruction given by the doctor.
- Keep a meter gap
When talking to someone who has symptoms of cold and cough, keep a distance of about one to three meters. The corona virus caused by sneeze and cough can go up to two feet while alive in the air. The distance between people is very less during the journey, so the risk of spreading the infection is high.
- Do not touch the eyes, nose and mouth
Do not touch the eyes, nose and mouth again and again, because if the virus has reached your hand from somewhere, then the things you touch will stick on its surface. If that surface is moist then it can stay alive there for a long time. In such a situation, the risk may increase.
What to do
- Avoid coming in contact with anyone suffering from cough, cold and fever.
- Keep a sanitizer with alcohol and keep your hands clean continuously.
- Wear a three-level mask and ensure that the nose and mouth are always covered.
- Be very careful while coughing and waking, do not spit on the road.
- Keep fresh food with you and avoid eating anywhere outside.
- If you feel ill during the trip, inform the crew and seek medical help.
- During this time, please tell the doctor about your visit and previous treatment.
- Do not travel with sick animals at all, it can spread disease.
- Avoid visiting farms or slaughterhouses prepared for animals.
By the way, keeping in mind the present environment, don’t travel unless it is much needed. To protect yourself from the corona virus, follow the guidelines of the WHO and the instructions of the Ministry of Health, Government of India.