Hair problems are common in adults as well as children. Apart from this, children are also facing troubles with light and thin hair. But there is a need to be very careful about taking care of the children. So that they do not have to suffer any kind of harm. In such a situation, if you are also troubled by these problems related to your child’s hair, then today we will tell you how to make homemade oil
Oil Making Materials:
- Coconut oil – 3 tablespoons
- Almond – 7
- Olive oil – 5 tablespoons
Method of making oil:
- First heat the pan oil.
- Now add almonds and fry on low flame.
- When the almond becomes black, take it off the flame and cool it.
- Now mix almond and olive oil in a box.
- Take your oil is ready.
So let’s now know how to apply it…
- Lightly warm before applying it.
- Then massage it with light hands by applying it on the child’s head.
- Leave it on for 1 hour or overnight.
- Later wash it with regular baby shampoo.
You can massage your newborn to older children with this oil.
So let’s now know about the benefits of applying this oil
– Olive oil helps to improve blood circulation by nourishing the hair from its roots. The dryness of hair removes moisture. In this case, the hair becomes strong and long and thick. Along with this, the problem of dandruff also ends.
– Almonds have vitamins, calcium, iron, vitamins, anti-oxidant, anti-bacterial properties. In such a situation, by using the oil prepared from it, the hair will look beautiful, dense, and soft by nourishing the roots.
Coconut oil has vitamin, anti-oxidant, anti-bacterial properties. By this, the problems associated with massaging the hair are removed and the hair is nourished by the roots. In this case, the hair is long, thick, and dandruff free.
How did you like our article, do let us know in the comment box.