Many Girls do not know which beauty products to use for makeup. These days the craze of BB and CC cream is also being seen in girls, but do you know what the difference between them is and when and how to apply them is right. Today in this article, we will tell you what the difference between BB and CC cream is and how to use it.
Difference between BB and CC cream
Often girls use CC cream instead of BB but it is very important to know the difference between the two creams. While CC cream gives the skin a semi-matte look, BB cream also maintains moisture on the face along with the matte. Apart from this, the texture of CC cream is also lighter than BB cream while BB cream acts as a good base.
What is BB cream?
All-in-one beauty product also serves as BB Cream Moisturizer, Serum, Sunblock, Primer, Foundation. After applying it, you do not have to do heavy base makeup and the skin also looks natural. This is the best option for those with sensitive skin.
What are the Benefits of BB cream?
- BB cream helps to soften skin, reduce fine lines, get rid of wrinkles, and also helps in sunscreen.
- Before applying it, there is no need to apply the foundation separately, but use the cream according to the skin tone.
- It has anti-inflammatory and anti-aging properties, which also removes skin problems.
- BB cream does not close pores and cleanse the skin.
- If you have problems with dark circles, stains, you can hide them with the help of BB cream and concealer.
- If you like light makeup, then BB cream is the best option.
What is CC cream?
CC cream means color correction or complexion care. Although CC has all the properties of BB cream, it also enhances skin tone. By using it, the color starts to clear. To apply it, first, apply a dot of cream on the face. After this, spread it lightly over the entire face.
What are the Benefits of cc cream?
- Skin problems like pimples, dark spots, spots are removed by its use.
- It has all the benefits of BB cream. It can be used for young skin.
- If there are pimples on the face, then CC cream is best for you.
- According to the study, CC cream is very beneficial for dry, red, or dark spots on the face.
Keep these things in mind
– Use only one cream from BB or CC.
– Apply cream only after applying moisturizer on dry skin.
– Do not apply makeup immediately after applying the cream. Allow the cream to dry.
– Avoid excessive use and take special care of complexions.